By Justin B. Hollander
Read Online or Download An Ordinary City: Planning for Growth and Decline in New Bedford, Massachusetts PDF
Similar human geography books
Social relatives in our globalising international are more and more stretched out around the borders of 2 or extra realms. but, regardless of the turning out to be educational curiosity in transnational monetary networks, political activities and cultural kinds, too little recognition has been paid to the alterations of house that those strategies either replicate and reproduce.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2005 im Fachbereich Geowissenschaften / Geographie - Regionalgeographie, notice: 1,7, Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel (Geographisches Institut ), Veranstaltung: Regionalentwicklung in Asien, 27 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die heutige globale Wirtschaft ist derart auf nur begrenzt verfügbare Fossilbrennstoffe angewiesen, dass der wirtschaftliche Alltag in den Industrienationen, doch auch in den meisten Schwellen- und Entwicklungsländern ohne fossile Brennstoffe nicht mehr zu bewerkstelligen ist.
Severely reflecting at the interplays among foodstuff and care, this multidisciplinary quantity asks ’why do participants, associations and firms care approximately what other folks devour? ’ It explores how acts of being concerned approximately foodstuff and consuming form and intrude in person our bodies in addition to being enacted in and during these our bodies.
This ebook provides a special evaluation of city coverage performed by way of nationwide specialists within the fifteen 'old' member states of the european. Focussing on fresh adjustments within the improvement of the bigger towns and alterations in policymaking through nationwide experts with recognize to city improvement, the ebook is based round 15 'country chapters', written through nationwide specialists within the box of city improvement.
- Environmental Politics and Governance in the Anthropocene: Institutions and legitimacy in a complex world (Routledge Research in Global Environmental Governance)
- Placing Latin America: Contemporary Themes in Geography: Volume 3
- Towards Disaster Risk Reduction: A Policy-Focused Approach to Natural Hazards and Disasters
- Geography and Political Power: The Geography of Nations and States: Volume 5 (Routledge Library Editions: Human Geography)
- Consuming Space: Placing Consumption in Perspective
- Gender and Development (Routledge Perspectives on Development)
Extra resources for An Ordinary City: Planning for Growth and Decline in New Bedford, Massachusetts
An Ordinary City: Planning for Growth and Decline in New Bedford, Massachusetts by Justin B. Hollander