By Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Robot crusing bargains the opportunity of wind propelled autos that are sufficiently self reliant to stay at sea for months at a time. those might substitute or increase latest oceanographic sampling structures, be utilized in border surveillance and protection or provide a method of carbon impartial transportation.
This ebook reconciles the lifestyles of technical buying and selling with the effective industry speculation. through reading a widely known agent-based version, the Santa Fe Institute man made inventory industry (SFI-ASM), it reveals that once selective forces are vulnerable, monetary evolution can't make sure that in simple terms the fittest buying and selling principles will continue to exist.
This ebook specializes in all features of advanced computerized negotiations, that are studied within the box of self reliant brokers and multi-agent platforms. This booklet contains components. I: Agent-Based advanced automatic Negotiations and II: automatic Negotiation brokers festival. The chapters partly I are prolonged types of papers awarded on the 2012 foreign workshop on Agent-Based complicated computerized Negotiation (ACAN), after peer studies by means of 3 software Committee individuals.
This ebook bargains a vast, cohesive evaluation of the sphere of knowledge privateness. It discusses, from a technological standpoint, the issues and strategies of the 3 major groups engaged on info privateness: statistical disclosure regulate (those with a statistical background), privacy-preserving info mining (those operating with facts bases and information mining), and privacy-enhancing applied sciences (those fascinated about communications and defense) groups.
- Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)
- Advanced and Intelligent Computations in Diagnosis and Control (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Applied Machine Learning with Python
- Decision Support System for Diagnosis and Treatment of Hearing Disorders: The Case of Tinnitus (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Information Technologies in Medicine: 5th International Conference, ITIB 2016 Kamień Śląski, Poland, June 20 - 22, 2016 Proceedings, Volume 1 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA) 2015 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) by Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar