By J.H. Fetzer
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence: Its Scope and Limits (Studies in Cognitive Systems) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Robot crusing bargains the potential for wind propelled cars that are sufficiently self sufficient to stay at sea for months at a time. those may possibly change or increase current oceanographic sampling structures, be utilized in border surveillance and defense or supply a way of carbon impartial transportation.
This ebook reconciles the life of technical buying and selling with the effective industry speculation. by means of interpreting a well known agent-based version, the Santa Fe Institute man made inventory industry (SFI-ASM), it unearths that after selective forces are susceptible, monetary evolution can't be sure that purely the fittest buying and selling ideas will continue to exist.
This ebook makes a speciality of all facets of complicated computerized negotiations, that are studied within the box of self reliant brokers and multi-agent platforms. This publication includes components. I: Agent-Based advanced computerized Negotiations and II: automatic Negotiation brokers festival. The chapters partly I are prolonged types of papers offered on the 2012 overseas workshop on Agent-Based advanced computerized Negotiation (ACAN), after peer experiences through 3 application Committee participants.
This ebook deals a huge, cohesive evaluation of the sector of knowledge privateness. It discusses, from a technological point of view, the issues and recommendations of the 3 major groups engaged on information privateness: statistical disclosure regulate (those with a statistical background), privacy-preserving information mining (those operating with info bases and knowledge mining), and privacy-enhancing applied sciences (those serious about communications and protection) groups.
- Information Technologies in Medicine: 5th International Conference, ITIB 2016 Kamień Śląski, Poland, June 20 - 22, 2016 Proceedings, Volume 1 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Sustainable Design and Manufacturing 2017: Selected papers on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Constraint Theory: Multidimensional Mathematical Model Management: 23 (IFSR International Series in Systems Science and Systems Engineering)
- Natural Language Processing: Python and NLTK
- Recent Advances on Hybrid Approaches for Designing Intelligent Systems (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Mechanical Engineering and Control Systems:Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Control Systems (MECS2015)
Additional info for Artificial Intelligence: Its Scope and Limits (Studies in Cognitive Systems)
Artificial Intelligence: Its Scope and Limits (Studies in Cognitive Systems) by J.H. Fetzer