Our programs are designed into four main pillars: education, advocacy, research and fundraising to provide supplies of equipment and medication needed to improve the health of mothers and children.
1. Education of patients and practitioners towards quality improvement
2. Advocacy on behalf of mothers and children for better healthcare
3. Research and studies identifying gaps in mother and child health
4. Supplies of medications and equipment to save lives of mothers and children
In order to fulfill its mission, the foundation:
• advocates vigorously for better healthcare for women and children throughout the Republic of Kosovo;
• studies their health problems and health care systems that address these problems;
• develops programs and projects that will help to improve the health of women and children;
• accords high priority to those activities that will reduce Kosovo’s relatively high maternal and infant mortality rates;
• collaborates with the Ministry of Health and other stakeholders that have similar goals and objectives.
The foundation advocates for better health for mothers and children throughout Kosovo. In collaboration with other agencies and organizations that have a similar interest, we will also seek to initiate programs in local clinics, regional hospitals, and the University Clinical Centers of Kosovo with the purpose of improving the care of pregnant women and their children.